Help filling in ESA forms — Scope | Disability forum

Help filling in ESA forms

Mpg58 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Got ESA form to fill in not looking forward to it as I’m dislexic , carpul tunnel syndrome & trigger finger so makes it hard to do 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.