Has anything changed — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Has anything changed

Options
pee14
pee14 Community member Posts: 172 Courageous
Hi my neighbour is up for review and has received a letter asking if anythings changed does this mean has her condition changed /has her ability to do things changed?  The only thing she said has changed is her medication to a higher dose. Thanks 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

She needs to fill that form out with as much detail as possible about how her conditions affect her. Don't be fooled by the shortened version form. Evidence needs to be sent with the form to support her claim as they very rarely contact anyone. Another face to face assessment is most likely needed because most have them.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • pee14
    pee14 Community member Posts: 172 Courageous
    Options
    @poppy123456 Great Thankyou very much.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.