Esa3 form — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa3 form

herbie1986
herbie1986 Community member Posts: 26 Connected
Hello.
Yesterday I received a ESA 3 form stating the above please see attachment (no address due to online safety ect,)

I have been on ESA contribution based ESA since 2013 when I migrated from incapatity benefit.
I am receiving £224.10 per fortnight, I currently live with my parents, I am single, no savings, some one claims carers allowance from 2017.
I get £319.00 every 4 weeks from pip.

Would I be able to get the lowest end of the premium?.

I have filled in the form very easy as no children not no partner I have posted it off today.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• herbie1986
    edited November 2018
    Hello.
    Yesterday I received a ESA 3 form stating the above please see attachment (no address due to online safety ect,)

I have been on ESA contribution based ESA since 2013 when I migrated from incapatity benefit.
    I am receiving £224.10 per fortnight, I currently live with my parents, I am single, no savings, some one claims carers allowance from 2017.
    I get £319.00 every 4 weeks from pip.

Would I be able to get the lowest end of the premium?.

I have filled in the form very easy as no children not no partner I have posted it off today.

Thank you very much.
  • john28863
    john28863 Community member Posts: 28 Connected
    Sounds like you might qualify for dp but better people on here to advise you 
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @herbie1986   Pleased to meet you welcome. Thank you for joining and sharing.

I do not know the answer to your question.  Some one from our team or a member of our community will advise.

Understand benefits are confusing and complex.  I would consider speaking to CAB for all benefit enquiries. They have expertise, knowledge. Good with form filling in always useful.

Offering guidance, information and advice.

Hope that helps.

We are a supportive, friendly community.

Please ask if we can advise, help with anything some one will know.

Please take care

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @herbie1986, and a warm welcome to the community! Glad to see you've had some responses to this on your other post too.
  • herbie1986
    In 2013 premium was 13.65 so X 52x5 quite a large sum of money isn't it 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    The EDP is £16.40 per week from April of this year, slightly less in previous years.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.