Pip tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip tribunal

Barlow88
Barlow88 Community member Posts: 29 Connected
Got my pip tribunal next week and I'm already feeling nervous about it. Worried they will be horrible to me and that

Comments

• topshoes
    topshoes Community member Posts: 442 Pioneering
    welcome @Barlow88 sorry to hear you are worrying, is there anyone going with you 
  • Barlow88
    My mother in law is sent a letter asking if she can speak on my behalf aswell as myself 
  • topshoes
    topshoes Community member Posts: 442 Pioneering
    can not see why your mother in law could not, as you can do your own case in court 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    No one will be able to speak on your behalf during your hearing. They will want to hear from you how your conditions affect you, in your own words. Sometimes they will ask the person that with you at the end if there's anything they want to add but this doesn't always happen. Any extra evidence you have should be sent to arrive no later than 10 days before the hearing but ideally it should be sent as soon as possible. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Barlow88
    I've sent everything possible to them my hearing is 7th November 
  • lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    Good luck mine should of been on the 30th but was postponed as there was no doctor available to sit on the panel. So im back to waiting stress levels are so bad i now have really high blood pressure. Im not worried about going to the hearing just stressed waiting for a new date. I hope i hear soon just want to get it over and done with. I hope your appeal goes well.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.