Servere disable premium — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Servere disable premium

jude1967
jude1967 Community member Posts: 57 Courageous
I listen to the parliament statement on sky ..Esther mcvey say disable people are going to get extra £100 ..also the Sdp she says is here now but she didn.t commit yet again the value on the premium and those that lost it like we did so is that means do we get all the premiums at the rate it was and wats the £100 for ..as she was waffling on back tracking and the was still not or commitment ..my fear if it's the £100 is the servere disable premium £100 month if that's the case it's still a great loss..so she commuted now that's it's back ..but wen does the pre.ium be back in uc..also she didn.t commit to back payment that's lost it..confused more now 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    Do you have a link for this as i can't find anything related to this.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • jude1967
    It was on tv this morning and I was getting confused .could some one break it down..
  • poppy123456
    As far as i can see there's nothing to break down. She stated what we've always been told and that those currently claiming SDP won't be any worse off because we'll be protected with a transitional protection, when managed migration starts but no plans have been put into place yet.

No further announcements have been made about those currently claiming SDP that have a change of circumstances before managed migration takes place.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • jude1967
    I one who lost the Sdp wen j had to claim as I moved home and as we no in June they reinstated it bit she hasn.t mention the compensation and those lost should be getting it ..so now we none the wiser..
  • poppy123456
    DWP haven't reinstated any premiums because nothing has been put into place as yet. There was an announcement made in June but that's all it was... there's been nothing since then and no one has received any money related to the SDP when claiming UC.
  • jude1967
    It's on BBC iPlayer I have now been told ..yes it's afraid about the disable premium ..they were talking as if Sdp was always there so it's a amend statement the was being made law ..you have to watch it..as in was like huh wat is she talking about ..I think if u watch it on kfc iPlayer you might get it as I didn.t I was more confused than ever and she was saying we getting another extra £100 .. 
  • jude1967
    Bbc iPlayer it's suppose to say..it was all over some sites that s why I made sure I watched it as wen I did I got even more confused ..she was also telling the labour and conservative back benches if they did they will be holding it back from people ..so in all I more confused 
  • poppy123456
    She's talking about managed migrations and not those who have already moved across because of a change of circumstances.
  • poppy123456
    I'm not sure why you've put a link to facebook...
  • jude1967
    It had the iPlayer link on it unless I got it wrong ...it was the recording of the universal credit statement that's was issued 
  • poppy123456
    I seen that, thanks. As i said it's for managed migration and not for those who have moved across because of a change of circumstances and lost their SDP.
  • jude1967
    Ah right wat a confusing system .I no they were suppose to sort it out then it's gets so confusing as day by day 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.