Had my decision finally — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Had my decision finally

Saracen
Saracen Community member Posts: 66 Pioneering
hi,  rang today and was awarded enhanced for both can't believe its finally over after 8months but finally got there.
I would like to thank everyone on this site for all the support through this awful period couldn't have done it without you and a special thank you to all again and all though I have my result I am not disappearing I am staying on here to help as many of those less fortunate who are still going through this so I hope I can help them by supporting them through the process .
enough ranting off me going to kiss my 2year old daughter and 3 year old son goodnight hopefully I will sleep for the first time in a very long time , once again thank you to everyone that have stuck by me such as  Sam_Scope , bbp  , Gwendoline1 , poppy123456 , wilko niknoo Ami2301 , Yadnad , mikehughescq ,Topkitten , and numerous others sorry if i failed to mention you and thank you again .

SARACEN XX

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.