Major shock pip refused I bedbound can't walk when evidence was sent why — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Major shock pip refused I bedbound can't walk when evidence was sent why

Options
o5jessica
o5jessica Community member Posts: 42 Connected
 Many calls by fromer Soical worker now left her job.
On 25.10.2018 I bedbound ,no care nor houst transfer sling care till after 11am then by 1pm ready yet need ugernt support in my home with strangers.
Of pip assessment employee capta.
MTHs of impossible offers to miles away 
All letters to additional medical evidence sent to both DWP office key pip office.

Evidence I'm awaiting care act assessment process still. And soucaS worker made on phone again .
On this date above
Why unable to anwean door and  called me as I bedbound .

She copy me email saying cspta employee two different call centre staff. Claim IT cumpter down 29.10.2018
She called  need help me make calls 
My mental health too not only physical disabilities.

Again told to call same company call centre ,she again was emailed me to say still noone again check my medical evidence data .
So she tobpast this on to her lunl manger 
I'm can't get hold her, or my email . adult health Soical care.
So I got my  evidence sent dates when she made calls to get pm visit
Too 
Still with mental health report very prvite  record post.
Still no response by DWP till
 iT letter today .instea i I'm refused pip on ground I did not attend pip medical...?..help 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.