Change in PIP assessment forms — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Change in PIP assessment forms

mitzymoo
mitzymoo Community member Posts: 22 Courageous
Hi. I have received my assessment form back from DWP as I requested. 
Does anyone know if they have been changed recently as there are no dots or ticks for me to get an idea of anything that may be awarded to me.
Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    mitzymoo said:
    Does anyone know if they have been changed recently as there are no dots or ticks for me to get an idea of anything that may be awarded to me.
    Thanks for reading.
    Are you sure? They used to be at the end of the report.

Mind you nothing surprises me in what the DWP do - maybe they are not wanting the claimants to get advance notice of the points awarded by the assessor should the DWP case manager decides to change them as they are too lenient.
  • mitzymoo
    Hi Yadnad. Yes I’m sure.
    They sent me 2 copies of the assessment.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    More members please report, send in details if your report doesn’t give an idea or indication of what your award might be. It will help us who give advise.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,347 Disability Gamechanger
    mitzymoo said:
    Thanks for reading.
    Is this for PIP or ESA? if it's ESA then there won't be dots or ticks in boxes.

If it's PIP then the assessment reports haven't changed, they're the same as they always have been. At the back of the report there's boxes with dots or ticks for recommendations of the PIP descriptors.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mitzymoo
    It’s for PIP.
    no boxes with ticks or dots.
  • poppy123456
    There has to be recommendations for the descriptors somewhere in the report, they haven't changed at all.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • mitzymoo
    Perhaps they forgot to put them in.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    mitzymoo said:
    Perhaps they forgot to put them in.
    Or that the DWP are no longer sending that bit of the report out?
  • mitzymoo
    I received another copy today....same as before ?
  • wedgehog
    wedgehog Community member Posts: 15 Listener
    Have you already been told your award? if not then it may be they don't want you to learn it from the report.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    @mitzymoo Not to put a downer on it here? If this is your first application for PIP they can turn you down without having a FTF also.

So It also may be a case of without adding anything to the report it maybe their way of turning you down.

Again what has already been mentioned maybe the DWP don't want people to No?

I really do think your going to have to wait it out for a final decision.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• mitzymoo
    Yes I have had face 2 face and not been told the outcome yet.
  • poppy123456
    This is the PA4 report, it hasn't changed. Does yours look like this? As you can see at the end of the report there's boxes where the dots/ticks should be placed. If it's not in your report then DWP haven't sent you the whole report, ring them back and ask them to send you the full report.

• lizzieloz30
    lizzieloz30 Community member Posts: 57 Courageous
    I got my report this morning for my pip F2F and the boxes with dots in for the discriptors were at the back.
  • mitzymoo
    My form is the same as the link but no pages with boxes in for dots.
    have received 20 pages so guessing they have not sent them.
    They have sent me 3 copies all missing these pages.
  • poppy123456
    Seems like they have taken those pages out of the report. I have to admit, i've never heard of them doing this before. If it was me i'd be ringing DWP first thing Monday morning to ask why they've been removed.
  • mitzymoo
    Yes thank you I will.
  • mitzymoo
    I have called the DWP and was told I have received all paperwork. Nothing missing.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.