Pip review advice as I can not cope — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip review advice as I can not cope

Options
Insanityprof
Insanityprof Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited November 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi there. Well what it is I have asked for a review of my pip as I feel my issues have got worse. 
I get enhanced living no mobility
Well paperwork sent and Atos sends saying need face to face. I called them up asking for home visit as I had a letter from my GP what has been sent to dwp explaining everything and that I struggle outdoors as well as in and around the house.
Well they turned me down and arranged a new appt for the 23rd unless dwp get my letter and they decide then I can have home visit.
I sent the paperwork over a week ago and they had not received it. So they advised me to take to my local job centre. Only thing they could do was send it for me.
After calling yet again in tears as today I got a letter revoking my driver's license. The man said don't worry I will add that as further evidence
How can I believe he has done this as scared to send letter as seems to get lost . 
I have mental health issues and had to go all away to appeal for what I have and I have no fight left and DWP have distroyed me....
Makes worse been told I am been reviewed for mobility too .. I wish they never told me

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Insanityprof

I love the user name by the way!!!

I’m very very sorry ? to here about your current problems with your pip.

You have certainly gone through things big style !!!!!!!

I’m one off the “Community Champions” on here.

Do you have a local “CAB” as they can step in and help/support you?????

When I send anything like these documents I always have them “Signed For “

At the post office so I know that they have received them.

Have you got copies of the documents that have been sent already?????

We have got info & advice that would be helpful.

What is the plan forward????

Please please let me know how you feel????
  • Insanityprof
    Options
    Hi sorry in delay. I have kept myself busy over the weekend.
    The local Jobcentre has sent the forms now and when I spoke to someone at pip they told me that they had a message to expect them and I should call back Wednesday onwards.
    He also took information over the phone about my letter revoking my driver's license due to mental health.
    He said IL add that now as extra evidence while on phone.

I am so tired of fighting DWP. I also have other issues with them and my daughter's DLA as she is austisic. 
    Everyone I have had to fight. I just feel I so not have any more in me....

Trying so hard to sort my life out and be a better dad. But I feel at times why am I here. Fighting to have better life and prove to the government your disability what is hard at the most of the times to understand yourself.
    I can smile at others and get through the day. But damn it's killing me .
    Hopefully next week will be better.....
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Insanityprof

Please please don’t worry about the delay you have got plenty on your plate!!!!!

Have you got a local “CAB” to help with both of your PIP’s ?????

Have got any “Family or Friend’s” who can offer you any “help”

We are all here for you so don’t worry !!!!!!!

Please please don’t let them “win” we must stay “strong”
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi sorry in delay. I have kept myself busy over the weekend.
    The local Jobcentre has sent the forms now and when I spoke to someone at pip they told me that they had a message to expect them and I should call back Wednesday onwards.
    He also took information over the phone about my letter revoking my driver's license due to mental health.
    He said IL add that now as extra evidence while on phone.

I am so tired of fighting DWP. I also have other issues with them and my daughter's DLA as she is austisic. 
    Everyone I have had to fight. I just feel I so not have any more in me....

Trying so hard to sort my life out and be a better dad. But I feel at times why am I here. Fighting to have better life and prove to the government your disability what is hard at the most of the times to understand yourself.
    I can smile at others and get through the day. But damn it's killing me .
    Hopefully next week will be better.....
    I got to that point after 5 years and three failed PIP re-assessments. I gave up with the whole damn lot of it as it was making me ill.
  • Insanityprof
    Options
    Yadnad. I had to fight to get pip for myself and DLA for daughter. I have even told them on the phone how this affecting me.
    Still no paperwork so still have to go to the assessment at the centre as the turned me down for home visit as they say i can get out. The letter i am waiting for them to receive says different.

This is dragging me back a a hole what i have spent too long down before and really did not want this stress in my life and before Xmas.
    But DWP really do not care about people who claim. You can see why others get pushed over the edge as i am very close to it myself.

Makes it feel even better when i know i have to do it all again for my daughter as they only gave a year... Just So Crazy

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.