Beg!!! Mercy!!! Forgiveness!!! Repeated!!! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Beg!!! Mercy!!! Forgiveness!!! Repeated!!!

AnglestoLights
AnglestoLights Community member Posts: 8 Listener
edited November 2018 in Transport and travel
> All ([names removed by moderator]).
> Why? Why? Why?  (Stroke 4, Hearts). Broker Nose, Hospital, CONSULTANCY Nurses, etc 
> PENDINE  PARK - NO!!! 
> Mice Time!! Help!!! Like Mice, Release wile.
> Two respite? BROKER NOSE - PENDINE PARK TIME YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
>> Yesterday I also confirmed that you are booked to attend respite at Pendine Park as of today 27/10/15 for two weeks. I rang Pendine at 4pm and they informed me that you have not arrived. I am unable to contact you by phone, can you please reply to this email and let me know of your intentions because it is important that we do not waste resources. Can you please let me know asap if you will be going to Pendine Park as agreed?

Re: ( NOT LIE - 10/10/12 - [names removed by moderator] )  

[email addresses removed by moderator]
Tuesday, 17 November, 2015 20:55 
Click to view full HTML 

> On 4 Nov 2015, at 21:59, Richard Thupsee [email addresses removed by moderator]wrote:
> Sent from my iPad
>> On 19 May 2014, at 19:01, Richard Thupsee [email addresses removed by moderator] wrote:
>> 
>> 
>> Date: 10/10/2012 13:51Subject: Re: HOUSING REPAIRS 6)Richard.I AM...
>> Waiting to hear from the mobility centre about the scooter assessment.
>> Applying for 3 Grants for work SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY!!

>> I am working hard and trying to do my best.I do

NOT lie.See letter attached:To whom it may concern,I am writing to you in regard to the above named gentleman. My name is Lucy Powell and I am a Senior Practitioner within the Physical Disability Social Work Team. I am writing to request that you make considerations for Richard to receive a Community Care Grant. I will provide you with some background information about Richard to enable you to make an informed decision. I have been working with Richard for a number of months now and I am hoping to enable Richard to make positive changes, promote his quality of life and enable him to live independently within his community. Richard is a 33 year old gentleman living in Flintshire. Richard is known to our team as he suffered a Stroke and Heart Attack in 2009. As a result Richard experiences expressive and receptive dysphasia, a dense right sided weakness and he also suffers from anxiety and depression. Richard was seen by a Neuropsychologist from the ABI Team who reported that Richard suffered a degree of Cognitive Impairment which impacts on his understanding and ability to make certain decisions.As a result of his dysphasia Richard particularly struggles to maintain relationships with people. He can get very frustrated and upset as people are often unable to understand him. Richard too can have difficulty following conversation and his understanding of others has also been affected. This has in the past affected working relationships with Richard as he becomes very frustrated with people and has ended involvement because he simply struggles covey a message effectively. This has subsequently caused a delay in the resolution to various problems that Richard has, leaving Richard understandably feeling very disheartened and at times feeling let down by those working with him.Previously and active and sporty young man, Richard now struggles with his mobility and walks with a limp due to the dense right sided weakness. This has affected Richard socially as he struggles to walk any distances and struggles with steps. As a result Richard is at risk of becoming socially isolated. Richard is often left worn out by his efforts to walk into the local town. Richard’s ability to carry out the basic of daily living activities is compromised due to his physical disability. He can prepare himself snacks but needs assistance with the preparation of meals. Living alone in council accommodation, Richard strives to be as independent as possible. His support network is very limited; his mother has died and although his brother lives fairly locally to him he does not have a great deal of involvement with him it seems. Richard spends the majority of his time at home due to his disability. He is not happy with his current property as there are areas which desperately require repairs by our Housing Department. When I first visited the property I was shocked to see the level of work that is required. These issues appear to have been ongoing for a number of years and now that I am working with him I am striving to ensure these ‘structural’ issues are resolved by the housing department as soon as possible. Richard situation is affecting his mental health and he feels very low at times. Prior to his the occurrence of his brain injury Richard reports that he maintained a good standard of living to which he is clearly striving to achieve again but without financial support this is not achievable for him.Richard’s front room is currently in an unlivable condition. This needs re-plastering and has been in this state for approximately a year and a half. Housing have recently inspected and I am hoping that this work will soon be completed. The flooring throughout the house is not appropriate and Richard is in desperate need of new carpets. The carpet is fraying and curling up in the hallway posing a serious trip hazard to Richard who is already at risk of falls due to his problems with mobility. Attempts have been made by Richard to repair the carpets and make them safer; parts of the carpet are stuck down with tape. The carpet in the front room is covered in plaster and needs removing altogether (removal of this has been costed in the invoice provided by DCS which is attached). For a gentleman with mobility problems this situation is not acceptable however Richard simply does not have the money to afford new carpets on his income. It is necessary for Richard to have carpets which are non slip and durable.Richard spends the majority of his time sitting in his bedroom. This is because he does not currently have a room to use. Meetings are often held in Richard’s bedroom which is not appropriate. The property is without curtain rails and suitable curtains. Richard currently has hung sheets over the windows for privacy. He only has small amount of furniture and there is no furniture for his living room when the work is completed by Housing. None of the rooms have lampshades. The condition of the walls throughout the proper ...

Kymco Maxi XL Heavy Duty 8mph Mobility Scooter

Current bid: £500.00
Auction ends 19 Aug, 2015 17:53 BST
Bids: 1
Postage: Pickup only
Place bid

Only purchases on eBay are covered by the eBay purchase protection programmes. Asking your trading partner to complete a transaction outside of eBay is not allowed.

Help!!
> 1 - 4 years, mice, Care 10
> £100, help!! Help
> Scooter, Lie, Help
> Plastic.... Lie, Help
> Wales.... 
> Grow Chester.
> Help.

>>> Date: 10/10/2012 13:51Subject: Re: HOUSING REPAIRS 6)Richard.I AM...
>>> Waiting to hear from the mobility centre about the scooter assessment.
>>> Applying for 3 Grants for work SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY!!

>>> I am working hard and trying to do my best.I do NOT lie.See letter attached:To whom it may concern,I am writing to you in regard to the above named gentleman. My name is Lucy Powell and I am a Senior Practitioner within the Physical Disability Social Work Team. I am writing to request that you make considerations for Richard to receive a Community Care Grant. I will provide you with some background information about Richard to enable you to make an informed decision. I have been working with Richard for a number of months now and I am hoping to enable Richard to make positive changes, promote his quality of life and enable him to live independently within his community. Richard is a 33 year old gentleman living in Flintshire. Richard is known to our team as he suffered a Stroke and Heart Attack in 2009. As a result Richard experiences.   expressive and receptive dysphasia, a dense right sided weakness and he also suffers from anxiety and depression. Richard was seen by a Neuropsychologist from the ABI Team who reported that Richard suffered a degree of Cognitive Impairment which imp ...

Doctor prescribed a letter stating low mood...(Stroke / Heart)

Socal / Care Works... angry, upset, frustrated, resentments I believe in general liar and a cheat..

[names removed] and the rest...

SOCAL learning difficulty WELL BEING - what joke resentment anger a year 2 years 3 years 4 years 5 years 6 years 7 years gas leaking or is my fault actually but cry for help me I can't breathe can't breathe stroke and heart attack I can't breathe can't breathe help me police officer ambulance and again and again and again cry for help me resentment anger a joke literally a joke mercy forgiveness repents stealing carers stealing iPad stealing iPad to stealing iPad 4 stealing can't cope stealing anger resentment frustration a stroke and heart attack and year had a stroke in Glan Clwyd had a stroke in Chester had a stroke in Wrexham had a stroke in Chester...hotels carers stealing computers stealing smashed stealing hotels breakfast police officer resentments sucks lies and cheats everyone's lies and lies... 

2 x Doctors... good  and Bad... tramadol (sin)

Learning difficulty classes what classes help me please help me what a joke again resentment anger nurses stealing in Chester the young nurse and stealing what a joke a stroke and heart attack and year has stroke and the year has stroke and the year has stroke and a year has stroke what a complete utter disgrace...

Animals are fantastic the pets of Fantastic kind sincere dogs cats guinea pigs fishes sheep horses fantastic animals are fantastic the people or Wales or even Flintshire or even social are absolutely shocking abusive resentments angry...

Citizens Advice is a joke advocacy a joke learning difficulty a joke carers are a joke 8 years is a joke abusive...

Comments

Brightness