Here we go again — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Here we go again

amanda8289
amanda8289 Community member Posts: 43 Connected
Hi all sorry  I didn't  ignore  your  messagea gfrom  laSt year  oops I Shut myse

Comments

• amanda8289
    LF off due to  my  nephew  being  murdered  and I  had  a  cancerous  mile problem.  I got  the  esa review  in  July  and  2 weeks  later  the  pip again  all with  the  nasty  surprises  life  threw at me  last  year  I also had  a  broken  arm to  try and fill  the  forms in. You  couldn't make  it  up.  I  have  just  had a letter  yesterday  from  arden house  cancelling my appointment  as I got  my gp  to  request  a  home  visit  . I'm  not  sure  whether  to  be  happy  relieved  or stay  anxious not stressed  due  to  the  letter  giving  me no  explanation  at  all
     Artgghhhh
  • easy
    easy Scope Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
    Phone them and ask what is happening......It shouldn't go against you.
  • amanda8289
    No  thank you  very  much  I can't  make  myself  ring  after  my skin cancer  problem  last  year  I don't  want to  know  as  it  can't  affect  me  or  my  family  if  I  don't  know . Stupid  is  the  thought  that  you  have  just  had  in your  head  and  I  know  that  but  it  is  how  I  have  felt  for  a  long  time  x 
  • amanda8289
  • easy
    easy Scope Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
  • amanda8289
    I  want to know but I  just  can't  make  myself  do it.  It's just how I'm  feeling  atm

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.