Wanting to hide from DWP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wanting to hide from DWP

Options
dyannelouise
dyannelouise Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited November 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi my DLA stopped last year, I was on high rate dla and was compleatley stopped, I was wondering if anyone else had the same trouble as I had, I had my assessment at home, the assessor had lied on my PIP form, and I wasn't aloud my PIP, my PIP was made in November of last year, I put in for a mandorty, with no luck, how is it possessable that a quailfed person who works as a nurse for the DWP get away with it, I have put in for an appeal, It will be a year this November and I have waited 40 wks for a hearing, now they say its going to be some time next year, to be honest my health is at risk, I will be lucky if I see Christmas, never mind next year, I reported her to the DWP, they tock her side, but that's not the point, Its also how she made me feel, I had a loan out for a lie detector test to prove that I was telling the truth, I have also been watched by DWP, I have had newspapers covering up my windows, I know this isn't normal, I have nothing to hide, but its how they make you feel

Comments

• dyannelouise
    dyannelouise Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    this is my first time, not sure what to do
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @dyannelouise, and a warm welcome to the community! It's great to have you here.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm truly sorry to hear about your experiences. Many of our other members have had similar assessment experiences and I'm sure they'll be able to empathise with how it made you feel. For what it's worth, I hope it helps to know you're among others who understand.

I really hope you receive your tribunal date soon. It sounds like you're feeling anxious at the moment, do you have any support around you to help you deal with this?
  • topshoes
    topshoes Community member Posts: 442 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @dyannelouise and a warm welcome to you , I am so sorry to hear this , have you told your Dr about all this what is going on

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.