Hi, we are Andy and Ryan, ask us a question about Assistive Technology
I’m @Andy_Assistive I’m the Head of Assistive Solutions at Scope and I work across the whole country. I have experience of working in IT and Assistive Tech for disabled people in employment, education and daily living for all ages.
I’m @Ryan_Assistive and I am a Regional Assistive Solutionist at Scope. My role is to develop, support and maintain disabled peoples independence to a maximum level through specialist communication devices, low tech communication support, home adaptions and environmental controls. I have experience in the Adult Health and Social Care sector with a good understanding of many NHS services, including Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy and AAC provision.
If you have a question about technology just ask, Ryan and I will do our best to help.
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 956 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 256 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 669 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 726 Autism and neurodiversity
- 874 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments