Enough now! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Enough now!

Options
Shlbly
Shlbly Community member Posts: 136 Pioneering
Morning all, well what a journey, let me explain, high rate DLA indefinitly, contacted by DWP November 2016, form filled out by a worker from K.E.A, most information taken from an old form as wasn’t well enough to help.

Home assessment February 2017, 30 minutes he was in my house, wouldn’t let me or my daughter talk, kept cutting us off. April 2017 money cut, low rate PIP, MR done via phone x2 still the same.

Appeal put in for June 2017. Under the mental health team already, however 3 new referrals to them, due to suicidle thoughts, medication upped twice , second car to go back to mobility, as had this happen in 2012 going from IB to ESA.

Paper based appeal March 2018, failed they agreed with everything the Atos worker had put, taking no notice of an inch of paperwork re all MH and disabilities. 8 points and 10 still remained the same. New claim put in May 2018 for PIP, home assessment with local Councillor present, and have now been awarded 21 and 22 points.

No backdated money for MH even though I have got 3 diagnosis, first aged 4, as we had appealed. Complaint done to Atos, nothing fobbed off, complaint done to DWP, nothing as it was more than 13 months ago. No advocates available in my area, CAB over run with complaints etc.Mental Health social worker came 4 weeks ago, to late.

So now have gone to the press and it is all out there the disgusting behaviour of these people. Not sure if I am allowed to put it on here as it contains my name, hopefully something will change before my next review which is February 2021, can’t go on doing all this! Operation next month which has been caused by stress, enough now!!!

My story is on the The i Paper Monday 12th November at 21.30, not hiding no more.

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, I am sorry to hear how stressful you have found all of this :(

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Options
    Hete we go again scope's telling me im new here.
    Unbeleivable that every 6 /7 weeks scope tell me they dont know me.
    They trll me they are doing this to everyone. How true is this snd how come noone has said about their behaviour.?
    This is the 4th time iv said about the strange behaviour.
    Im on many site and none of the others keep telling members that "they are new here'
  • Firefly123
    Firefly123 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
    Options
    Sorry to hear about all your stress so many ppl give up because of it. Well done for getting there in the end 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Stressful indeed. What i don't understand is the part where you said. " second car to go back to mobility, as had this happen in 2012 going from IB to ESA"

You wouldn't have lost a mobility care transferring from IB to ESA because you don't have a mobility car with either of those benefits and never have done.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Shlbly
    Options
    Stressful indeed. What i don't understand is the part where you said. " second car to go back to mobility, as had this happen in 2012 going from IB to ESA"

You wouldn't have lost a mobility care transferring from IB to ESA because you don't have a mobility car with either of those benefits and never have done.

Sorry my mistake, I have had my benefits stopped or cut so many times now it gets confusing, it was DLA in 2012.
  • Shlbly
    Options
    Shlbly said:
    Morning all, well what a journey, let me explain, high rate DLA indefinitly, contacted by DWP November 2016, form filled out by a worker from K.E.A, most information taken from an old form as wasn’t well enough to help.

Home assessment February 2017, 30 minutes he was in my house, wouldn’t let me or my daughter talk, kept cutting us off. April 2017 money cut, low rate PIP, MR done via phone x2 still the same.

Appeal put in for June 2017. Under the mental health team already, however 3 new referrals to them, due to suicidle thoughts, medication upped twice , second car to go back to mobility, as had this happen in 2012 going from IB to ESA.

Paper based appeal March 2018, failed they agreed with everything the Atos worker had put, taking no notice of an inch of paperwork re all MH and disabilities. 8 points and 10 still remained the same. New claim put in May 2018 for PIP, home assessment with local Councillor present, and have now been awarded 21 and 22 points.

No backdated money for MH even though I have got 3 diagnosis, first aged 4, as we had appealed. Complaint done to Atos, nothing fobbed off, complaint done to DWP, nothing as it was more than 13 months ago. No advocates available in my area, CAB over run with complaints etc.Mental Health social worker came 4 weeks ago, to late.

So now have gone to the press and it is all out there the disgusting behaviour of these people. Not sure if I am allowed to put it on here as it contains my name, hopefully something will change before my next review which is February 2021, can’t go on doing all this! Operation next month which has been caused by stress, enough now!!!

My story is on the The i Paper Monday 12th November at 21.30, not hiding no more.
    https://t.co/AUnQnpLI6i
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Misscleo said:
    Hete we go again scope's telling me im new here.
    Unbeleivable that every 6 /7 weeks scope tell me they dont know me.
    They trll me they are doing this to everyone. How true is this snd how come noone has said about their behaviour.?
    This is the 4th time iv said about the strange behaviour.
    Im on many site and none of the others keep telling members that "they are new here'
    Hi @mis@Misscleo
    Im not too sure what you mean, who tells you they don't know you?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness