i give up — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

i give up

dannyUK76
dannyUK76 Community member Posts: 106 Courageous
edited November 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
just phoned dwp to request a supersession of new claim based on tribunal outcome.
they would not do this for also said that the judge was not aware of my new award of standard daily living.
i have followed the steps but being told it is waiting on case manager spoke with them earlier they did not even understand about the new claim ending the old claim can't do another 10 month of tribunal hell.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dannyUK76, so sorry to hear you're having a tough time.

The benefits process can feel overwhelming, and I'm sure other members will be able to relate to how frustrating it can be. Please do keep us updated and we'll advise where we can. 
  • dannyUK76
    dannyUK76 Community member Posts: 106 Courageous
    Hi I just want to know what’s going to happen I can’t handle all the not knowing. 
    Was told earlier on phone from a lady from scope that I just need to withdraw new claim. 
    Seems easy I phone Dwp they don’t know what I’m talking about ?‍♀️

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.