Dwp evidence — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dwp evidence

Options
dannyUK76
dannyUK76 Community member Posts: 106 Courageous
Ok Here is a question I was told that the tribunal was not aware of my current standard daily living award before I won my tribunal. 
My question is simple why did they not submit this it clearly says you can submit up to 7 days before tribunal so how can they say the tribunal did not know ?
??‍♂️
Also I was awarded feb 7th to feb 6th 2021 will I get back pay till the start of new claim?

Comments

• dannyUK76
    Options
    Can admin remove the other post’s some reason it kept spamming ?sorry. 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It would be very helpful if you could keep all your posts in one thread

Your tribunal decision will only be back dated up to the date of the new decision. The new decision comes with the same right of appeal so you may need to request an MR and then tribunal again if the DWP won't accept a supersession

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • dannyUK76
    Options
    So I will get a new decision either way? If it has to goto tribunal again surely the previous tribunal would go in my favour. 

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @dannyUK76, I've deleted the duplicate versions of this posts that were new discussions. As CR says, keeping all of your queries in one post will make the thread easier to follow meaning it'll be easier for other to support and advise you. Glad to see you've had some guidance! 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.