Should I apply for ESA? — Scope | Disability forum

Should I apply for ESA?

Marbella Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello . I'm on sick pay from work but dont feel comfortable going back at all after a anxiety and depression relapse. I  considering giving notice to my employer and apply for ESA. Advice please 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.