Dental help and glasses percription — Scope | Disability forum

Dental help and glasses percription

Is there any support on the above topics when you receive higher rate PIP?



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.