Wca newes — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wca newes

Flowie
Flowie Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hi everyone after 7 months of me being on universil credit wca I phoned the health advisers who do the assessment 
They told me that I dont have to have a f to f which is good newes
Does anyone know a time scale of the information getting through the dwp decision maker 
Thanks

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome, you should get your award notification letter within a few weeks but you can always give DWP a weekly call to see if there is any movement on your case. Good luck and keep us updated.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    You can check your online journal and it should be put on there once a decision is made. You can also request a copy of the assessment report, as there will still be one even with a paper based assessment. They usually go with the report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Flowie
    Flowie Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Thankyou I will keep you all updated

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.