When can I request a copy of my pip assessment report - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

When can I request a copy of my pip assessment report

2»

Comments

• niknoo
    niknoo Community member Posts: 46 Connected
    I have rang and they’re sending me out a copy in the post. Was told it takes 7-10 days to get to me. 
  • Saracen
    Saracen Community member Posts: 66 Pioneering
    Good luck nikoo hope it comes quick for you
  • Harper
    Harper Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Hi I’ve just had a pip medical today and I too was wondering when to phone up for assessment report.
  • freckles
    freckles Community member Posts: 258 Pioneering
    Yes mine took ten days it meant great reading 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community, @Harper! I hope you find this thread useful too.
  • jimmynjune
    jimmynjune Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    I was awarded pip in 2015 for 6 years my condition has got worse ..I had to go for a face to face assessment review last Tuesday..how long does it take before I find out a decision .. any help would be grateful 

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    I was awarded pip in 2015 for 6 years my condition has got worse ..I had to go for a face to face assessment review last Tuesday..how long does it take before I find out a decision .. any help would be grateful 

There's no time scales, it depends on backlog in your area. If you live in the UK ring to request a copy of the assessment report to be sent to you this will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • beenish
    beenish Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hi there I’m new here. Can you tell me if we can see our results for pip in assessment report? I have requested my pup assessment report today it might come next week. Does the report tell you how many points you got? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    beenish said:
    Hi there I’m new here. Can you tell me if we can see our results for pip in assessment report? I have requested my pup assessment report today it might come next week. Does the report tell you how many points you got? 
    The report is just a recommendation and not a decision. The points are not added up in the report, you have to add them yourself. At the back of the report there will be boxes with dots/ticks use the PIP self test and place the dots from the report into the self test. at the end of the test if there's any points recommended it will add them up and tell you what you scored.

You'll still have to wait for the decision though.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.