Pip ESA appeal court tribunal co respondent stage — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip ESA appeal court tribunal co respondent stage

Options
ally88
ally88 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi,
I'am border line autism spectrum condition, high functioning, appealing against a pip decision. They want more evidence of care and mobility or court will adjourn.
Nothing I give in evidence seems to be working, or I just don't understand what they want?
I am outraged I was accessed by a PARAMEDIC?!
I can't see on the nhs site, if they have to be qualified or trained! to make acessments on people with autism, and deciding OUR FATE!
If you have reading material I would gladly appreciate it xxx

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

They don't have to be qualified in any particular condition because all conditions affect people differently. PIP is about how your conditions affect your ability to carry out daily activities based on the PIP descriptors, not about a diagnosis.

Your priority for the Tribunal is to prove those descriptors apply to you not to concentrate on what happened at the assessment. Evidence you send need to say how your conditions affect you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ally88
    ally88 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    I am unable to process information quickly, I have made cash losses in my til float at work when it's busy, accidently picking up the wrong change, accidently opening up another case of soft drinks ambient delivery, when there is already back up that has to go out first. Arguments with customers, inappropriate discussions and behaviour on tills, not managing ques effectively, and not meeting all my job tasks at the end of the day.
    That's just work.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.