Pip back pay — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip back pay

Options
nats087
nats087 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I'm Nathan I had my pip hearing on 16th November and got it approved a person from DWP was there and she agreed that I should get it and iv called DWP up and they have the papers but I haven't received any letters about my pip yet what should I do.

Comments

• ked620
    ked620 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Hi Nathan I had my husbands hearing on 18th Oct and we still haven’t heard anything from PIP ... I have rung up a few times and they’ve said it’s with the case worker ... but someone said they usually pay 8weeks after ... so our 8weeks is next week, we had a call from PIP. On the 12th November asking if any hospital stays care home etc so you’ve got a few weeks before they ring you about that ... very long winded but I suppose it will get sorted ! Ring them again if you want 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @nats087
    Have you given them a ring to see what they say?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.