Universal credit — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Universal credit

Anthony1987
Anthony1987 Community member Posts: 93 Listener
Hi i have received full report off mine dyslexia i asked the Uc if i needed to bring them test into the jobcenter to update on my account  however the work coach said i didn't need to bring it is this  correct?   surly there would need to see it to update it all 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,328 Disability Gamechanger
    You don't need to send anything until you've been sent the UC50 form. Once you've received this, you need to send all your evidence with the form when you return it.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Anthony1987
    Anthony1987 Community member Posts: 93 Listener
    Okay thanks am still waiting on the UC50 nothing been said about the UC50 just have to keep sending sick notes in 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,328 Disability Gamechanger
    Your work coach needs to refer you for a work capability assessment, once this is done you'll then be sent the UC50 form. You need to continue to send in the fit notes until a decision's been made on the work capability assessment and this could take some time. You need to keep all the evidence you have for when you receive the form, sending it now to the job centre won't help your claim.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.