Still waiting — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Still waiting

Options
lfcalvo
lfcalvo Community member Posts: 8 Listener
edited December 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I filled in my form for pip back in September. I was then told about an assessment but this was all done paper based. I asked for the assessors report and going by what they said it looks like 14 points for living and 12 for mobility. I then received a text from the dwp on the 31st of October telling me they have all they need to make a decision but still not heard anything how much more longer do you think I will have to wait 

Comments

• markyboy
    markyboy Community member Posts: 367 Pioneering
    Options
    It can take up to 8 weeks sounds like you will be ok but i know you never believe anything till the brown envelope comes
  • lfcalvo
    Options
    Exactly. Just seen a missed call from the pip what could that be for surely not to give me my decision over the phone 
  • Tardis
    Tardis Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    Options
    There's only one way you're going to find out.  
  • lfcalvo
    Options
    As mine is a change in circumstances it was to ask when my health had got worse but all the information was on my assessment report I can't remember. It wasn't the dm who I spoke to but the person I did wrote down that it was on my report does this mean a decision is close 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sounds like it, they may just needed a date, but the points you say you have means enhanced in both daily living and mobility, as your was a change in circumstances luckily you didn’t have to have a F2F acessment like most do. Keep posting 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.