Requested assessors report for PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Requested assessors report for PIP

Options
Spibes
Spibes Community member Posts: 58 Courageous
So my report with independent assessment services was in audit last week but the DWP got it today was notified via text, I rung to make sure they would sent it off as requested and the lovely lady printed it off and said she send it second class. 

She said it could be up to 10 days but am I right in saying it will most likely be 2-3 days because it's second class?

Also she said the backlog in my area means I could be waiting up to ten weeks for a decision. She did however tell me my claim managers name and it was referred to her. 

I just hope the report is accurate, the assessor was professional enough maybe a little cold. I'll keep this thread posted to what the report contains. I'm aiming for daily living on prompting to eat, budgeting decisions and needing social support to engage with people. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,033 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

It shouldn't take too long to receive it, know one can really tell you exactly how long it takes though.

Decision times vary and back logs is just part of the reason a decision can be delayed. Christmas is just around the corner so it could possibly take longer than usual.

The report will give you a good idea what the decision will be as they mostly go with it. It's rare to go against it.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Spibes
    Options
    Thank you for the swift response poppy, you always go above and beyond on this forum and I really appreciate it. 

I'll hold tight, patience is one of my best and only attributes once it arrives I'll let everyone know. 
  • cristobal
    cristobal Community member Posts: 984 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As Poppy says no-one can say how long it will take to get the report.

I requested mine last week - rang Tuesday afternoon and got it on the Friday morning. I hope you get the same speedy service!

• Spibes
    Options
    Thank you fingers crossed!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.