Pip tribunal with social anxiety - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip tribunal with social anxiety

Options
2»

Comments

• Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Tardis said:
    @yadnad, you have been reading and posting on disability and benefits forums for at least 8 years.  You must have heard it all by now.
    8 years??? 
    Never mind - but please remember the rules on this site about making things personal.
  • Tardis
    Tardis Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    Options
    Not at all!  Just surprised you have not heard of the possibility of a telephone hearing.  It would possibly be of use to you.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Tardis said:
    Not at all!  Just surprised you have not heard of the possibility of a telephone hearing.  It would possibly be of use to you.
    Sorry but I have never heard that Tribunals can telephone you and deal with the appeal that way. From everything I have read and heard the two choices are in person at a venue (oral) or a paper appeal (on submissions and evidence only)

Why would it be of use to me? I don't have an appeal involved.
  • lisabrazil80
    lisabrazil80 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
    Options
    I've got my Pip appeal tomorrow for my mental health the only evidence I've got is the same as that lady a letter from my doctor I'm so worried it's making me sick I don't even want to go I'm shaking having panic attacks I can't sleep can anyone shed any light on tribunal Court appeal and as they want it for mental health please help I cannot sleep tonight my pills in the morning the 13th of December 2018

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.