Horis — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Horis

Terrible time these last 4 weeks I have with this new p I p review form , I can and do say it is a lot like police and criminal evidence act , the police make enquiries what you fil in and the formal interview under caution, And if anybody thinks differently I’d beg to differ . Struggled with harsh questions and 3 are defo designed by a think tank what is designed under P a c e . Well got it in but ready for the assessment again. 5 years 5 assements in esa and p I p . 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @horis welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that you've had a tough time recently. Unfortunately, they must conduct reviews to ensure you are receiving the rate that is best rated to you and to check if your condition(s) have improved or worsened.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • horis
    horis Posts: 23 Connected
    Cheers , but one other note Never rely on your GP to receive a letter from the p I p investigators, or rely on your GP to fill in any form or consultants or what ,the old Saying DIY . Because it stand out like for sale  bord .
  • Ami2301
    Would you like to explain a bit more about what happened? Then we can start looking at ways to help you :)
  • horis
    horis Posts: 23 Connected
    I was but as filling this , did not finish the end comments , lost internet signal so keys stopped working so understandably you probably thing what’s he waffling on about . So just had to send it halfway through lol I’ll finish it morning .
  • Ami2301
    Not to worry :) Tedhnology!

Brightness