Trinunal Win — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Trinunal Win

Options
lindadenise
lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
I finally had my Tribunal yesterday and went from Standard care to Enchanced, no Mobility to Enchanced. I am truly shocked and relieved the year of tears and stress are finally over.
I honestly believe if you have the strength and determination which is so hard to do you can do it.
I can honestly say after reading some horror stories about the Tribunal i was very stressed and a nervous wreck, i attended with my daughter who has helped me along the way, also my eldest daughter who came to my original assessment. I am still shocked at the outcome if you truly believe you can fight the end do so.
Thankyou for all the advice i received on this wonderful community, i wish you all luck and a very Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.