Medical — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Medical

Options
Matthewsheehy24
Matthewsheehy24 Community member Posts: 72 Courageous
I went for a medical on20th November.I still haven’t received what I had my points for they sent me the medical report because I phoned and asked for it.

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello, you must be able to work out what the points you where awarded for in reference to the ESA descriptors.
  • Matthewsheehy24
    Options
    When I went over welfare rights even they said I should of had a letter saying what I had points for.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,236 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Are you talking about the assessment report? aren't you requesting the MR because you were placed into the WRAG but think you should be in the Support Group?

If you're requesting the MR for the Support Group then it's not about scoring points, it's about satisfying at least one of the support group descriptors or reg 35. At this stage you don't need to know what you scored those points in. You need to concentrate on which one of those descriptors apply to you and base your MR request letter on that.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Matthewsheehy24
    Options
    If I hadn’t of phoned up and asked about my medical I would of known how I got of.So they should of sent me a letter telling me about my medical. Not me having to chase them up all the time poppy 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,236 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm sorry but i'm not understanding why you think you need to know what you scored those points in to be placed into the WRAG. It does seem like you have very little understanding of ESA and this isn't going to help your MR/Tribunal process to be placed into the Support Group. As i said many times it's not about scoring points, you don't need to know what points you scored.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.