Lcwra — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lcwra

sandee55
sandee55 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
I have just won my appeal and been awarded Lcwra on 21st December and am in the support group. My question is can I now give up the job I had to take as was previously assessed as fit to work without being sanctioned . I cannot get a straight answer from my work coach , just that I am now in the no work related group ( think the answer is in the name lol). As my first payment under this wont be until 22nd Jan, I just want to make sure. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,339 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You mention Support Group, LCWRA but you posted in the Universal credit part of the forum. As you have a work coach then i'm assuming you're claiming UC? and not ESA?

If you're claiming UC then you do not have to work or look for work because you're claiming LCWRA.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sandee55
    sandee55 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Sorry. I have just been awarded Lcwra for UC, I was working because I was declared fit to work while awaiting the appeal . I just wanted to make sure I could give the job up that I started in sept, hence the work coach . Thanks Poppy123456

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.