Pip Award — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip Award

Reeneroo1980
Reeneroo1980 Community member Posts: 23 Connected
Happy New Year ??

Just phoned Dwp for an update on my pip claim and found out it was done on the 31st. 
I've been awarded standard for living nothing for mobility but I'm not gonna pursue mobility till my review as I'm worried that I'll end up with nothing as this is my first time applied 
Thank you for all the advice you have gave me I'm gonna stay with scope and if I can help people in the same circumstances as I was xx 

Thank You once again xxx

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hell hello, have you got a copy of your report? Not getting the mobility part of pip what where the reasoning for not getting an award, are you happy with the outcome is it, was it an accurate accesment of your mobility abilities. If not you can request a MR in writing and by phone send evidence of why you think the decision wrong giving several examples of why you should have been awarded the mobility part of pip. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.