Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Does anyone know who can I contact regarding finding a GP who actauly is a Doctor and has Experience

BushbyBushby Member Posts: 5 Listener
My local GP Is University Practice like all in the City and is no longer staffed by Experienced GPs but couple of 3rd/4th year interns who can only diagnose using Computer and it is Literaly "Computor says YES! or Computor says NO!" and have had cause to protest when they insited I triple my Daily Medication, I refused and gave them a chance to review and went back to see them two weeks later in meantime I had seen my Specialist Consultant who told me I must never take that much of my medication he had never known it be so high and advised I just continue to dose as advised by him.This I inforned the Doctor and was told No He must prescribe as computor advise, it is now some months since I have seen him I continue to dose myself my advised levels and think I need to find a Doctor who is competant in Leicester City Area,. iS THERE ANYWAY i CAN FIND OUT WHO IS GOOD DOCTOR


Sign in or join us to comment.