Tribunal representative in Harworth — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal representative in Harworth

Options
suespac
suespac Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Please help.
Ive just had my PIP tribunal date come through and its 4th February.  I live in harworth and the tribunal us in Lincoln.  Would someone frim Scope represent me at the tribunal.  I've waited 14 months for this and my fight is all but gone ????

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @suespac, thank you for sharing this with us and wishing you all the best for your tribunal. Scope do not provide representation, however hopefully our members will be able to recommend some organisations who can help. The links on this Scope page on finding legal help may also be worth looking at.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling worried. We have many members here who've gone through the process themselves and will be happy to advise, so do feel free to ask any questions. This page on appealing DWP decisions may also be helpful.

https://youtu.be/2WEvbFVlQOc
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

It maybe a little too late to find someone to represent you at this late stage, as your hearing is 4 weeks time. Try welfare rights near you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness