Pip assessment n point letter included — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessment n point letter included

Options
Charlie35
Charlie35 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
hi

i have just rang the dwp pip people told them that no points letter was included in my assessment report which i asked for plus at the end it says review in 1 year!!!
She said cant understand why it says that and also quoted your points award does come with assessment report now will get it with decision when thats made!!! Help im goin round in circles?
said should get decision by end of january

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome, you must get a copy of your acessment report after requesting it from DWP it can take up to 14 days to arrive once requested others have had it within a few days. On receiving it you can workout what your award may, should be by add up the point awarded per each of the descriptors at the end of your report.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The review in 1 year doesn't really mean anything because it says this sometimes for those who haven't been awarded, as well as for those that have been awarded.

There was someone else on here a couple of months ago that received their report without the tick boxes in it. If i remember rightly they had to wait for a decision to be made. Not sure why sometimes reports are sent without this. All my reports i've received have had the tick boxes in there, with all recommendations in it. I've just had to add up those points.

Hopefully it won't be long before a decision is made and in the decision letter you'll be able to see what points you scored, if any. Decision times can take 2-8 weeks, sometimes longer. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.