I once rang pip to explain I couldn't make it was not prepared for what came next since found out why I was treated like violent aggrsive nut nut ..unable to request home visit as I was said to be to aggrsive turns out after being abused by staff it wasn't me at all but my welfare officer as were both called Catherine she takes a convos and is clearly .making right complaints went on for almost a year before I realised officer called me.one day with terrible attitude I asked why she said the way you spoke to me today and your asking me.why I said.lady I have not spoken to you today after calling me.a lair.three times I clocked and call my worker to ask if she had she was very angry d.w p had given her loads of abuse thinking it was.me ..oh dear on going complaints now just goes to show ain't got a clue I couldn't belive how I was.being treated.and why I was.classed as abusive violent and nasty I'm far.from it In fact guy on phone left.me feeling like I wanted to call the police way I was treated and spoken to was scary and hurrodous
Only me .. cathie..
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 527 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.