We won — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

We won

Options
briancharles5612
briancharles5612 Community member Posts: 58 Connected
After the evidence debacle this week we still won our tribunal. It’s great news. I know I’m going to sound awful, but said to wife have to wait 4 weeks to see if DWP appeal.

has anyone had that? I know it has to be on legal basis, but is it frequent? And once they’ve asked for bank details does it mean they won’t appeal?

might sound negative but after 14 months can’t take anything for granted 

Comments

• Angiebabes2410
    Angiebabes2410 Community member Posts: 70 Courageous
    Options
    I got my tribunal hearing today via telephone as I couldn't attend in person due to my disability when they told me that I had won my appeal they didn't say the DWP had 4 weeks to appeal against this decision they just said that my money would be backdated to somewhere around march of 2018 and on my have to be reassessed at some point I wish you all the best and I hope they don't mess you around for too much longer I understand how stressful all this is and I can see why a lot of people don't put themselves through or this
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Congratulations @briancharles5612! You've also had some responses to this on your other post.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.