I can not take anymore....! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I can not take anymore....!

Options
Paddie
Paddie Community member Posts: 75 Courageous
I'm totally overwhelmed by my latest health issue's.

This is not for pity at all but, I think anyone would struggle with 15 out patients appointments. Some very invasive & scary.

I just want to be well again & work.
Thats never, ever going to happen & I truly see no point in my life anymore.

The support on this site is great but, it's not enough to stop me taking my own life....

I just can't cope anymore.... I've lost an incredible career & social life.
I too frightened to even pick up the phone & talk to anyone......?!?!

I'm so very sorry to everyone who has supported me but at the end of the day "it's my choice, my decision"...
Paddie

Comments

• cracker
    cracker Community member Posts: 324 Pioneering
    Options

i understand how you feel. I have felt that way, too, Try tl hang in there -[ find  qny kind of support. Can you go into hospital?

I am here to listen.

• Paddie
    Paddie Community member Posts: 75 Courageous
    Options
    Thank you Cracker.... I'm so sorry you have felt this way too.... but for me, it's too late.
    In the "grand scale of things" what am I to anyone..... nothing, nothing at all.
    I just have to accept that I have no future...& that's it really.
    Paddie
  • cracker
    cracker Community member Posts: 324 Pioneering
    Options
    @Puddle, I think there is a time when there /is truly no help; and the future holds only more pain, that taking one's life is a rational decision and perhaps the kindest thing we can do for ourselves.
  • cathie
    cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
    Options
    Wow Paddie that's deep far to deep for any cello man to feel alone talk to someone please even a stranger on phone line Samara ton help me thousands of dark moments 
    Only me .. cathie..
  • cathie
    cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
    Options
    Been there Paddie had 19 major op tryed to find way out but thank god I didn't never believed I'd ever get throu it but I did and looking back  anyone tried to tell me otherwise I'd of said shut up but was far to messed up to reach my own morpine but I'm so so happy now I couldn't would not have been writing this went on to get better ish  only to suffer two strokes but Paddie I'm here recovering and yes get dark days but now the sunny days are more and more stronger believe me ur time will come if u let it 
    Only me .. cathie..
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Options
    Know what your going through. 
    I have several bad health problems and have thought of ending it all with no light at end if tunnel. And half of me cut away in operations
    Then a cat moved in my back porch. When the weather got cold i left door open and cat moved on to chair. Then sofa. He gave me so.much love and comforted me when crying. Hed be soaking wet but still loving me.
    Try a pet. Cats are good idea cos they dont need walking. Unless of cause you need to walk.
    By looking after another living thing your problems become less.
    This cat saved my life. And the lives of 2 other cats who have moved in ....running out of chairs 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Paddie, I'm truly sorry to hear you're feeling this low. It's clear you've been coping with a lot lately. We're here to support you, and we really value you as a community member and the kindness you show to others.

If you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org. You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself.

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.

How are you feeling today?

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello @Paddie Sorry to hear this.  I know we have talked privately.  Do know what your going through been there and am supportive.

Hope can I help you my friend.

You asked about me . I am not important you are please

Left you a message please get in touch  .  Can PM if you wish to.   Have and do care about you give you plenty of time.  Share and care.

Always here to listen.

Please if not feeling safe please can you go the hospital . As one of our team has said so.

Talk to some one.  Please.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness