claiming ESA — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

claiming ESA

Dustybin3827
Dustybin3827 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
How do you find out if i cant claim i was claiming esa from 2011

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Dustybin3827

Good Evening and Welcome ? ? 

Sorry but what do you want to find out???

@steve51
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Could we have some more information please? Do you claim ESA at the moment? Are you working, do you live with a partner that works?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Dustybin3827
    No i claim pip because i went back to work part time 16 hours i went on esa october 2012 and remaind on there for 2015 and no i was claiming on my own 
  • poppy123456
    Are you asking if you can re-claim ESA? i'm sorry but it's still not clearly what exactly it is you're asking for help with.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Dustybin3827
    No i,m asking if i can claim back backpayments from 2012 when esa was changed to contribution esa ?
  • poppy123456
    Ah i see. DWP are in the process of contacting everyone that moved across but there were 1000's of people. If you were one of them then they will contact you at some point in the future. Whether you're entitled to anything will depend on your circumstances at the time.
  • Dustybin3827
    Cheers thank you for your help

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.