House bound and ESA assessment apt - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

House bound and ESA assessment apt

Options
2»

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @clarkjohnson, I'm sure your query is coming from a well meaning place, but it's important to remember that this is an internet forum and we expect members to respect each other's privacy.

It's impossible to determine somebody's wellbeing or circumstances from their contributions on the forum, and members should not need to justify themselves in this way. If you wish to discuss this further, do drop the team an email at community@scope.org.uk.
  • clarkjohnson
    clarkjohnson Community member Posts: 210 Pioneering
    Options
    Im just asking a question that might be beneficial to people thinking of taking computer training just thought it might be advantageous to them to no your opinion. I'm sorry but don't jump to conclusions my query is indeed well meaning thank you 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,051 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I didn't jump to conclusions. The way my conditions affect me will not help someone else and i didn't like the way you were questioning me.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • clarkjohnson
    clarkjohnson Community member Posts: 210 Pioneering
    Options
    Just thought people with similar conditions might find your views helpful my mistake 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.