I said I was feeling better on esa50 form
On October 14th I was sent esa50 form and it had to be back by the 14/11/18. I initially filled it in saying I was feeling a bit better and wanted to move on with my life. But the problem is, I suffer with EUPD, ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION. Recently I have also been under respiratory consultant, who are investigating my chest problems and it might be COPD OR ASTHMA.. I'm in support group at the moment and regret saying on my form I was feeling better. What will happen now. Please help....
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 669 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 873 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.