PIP medical report — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP medical report

sue76
sue76 Community member Posts: 23 Listener
I have had my PIP medical report in post today I have scored 0 points for everything but when I phoned DWP on Friday a decision had not yet been made I had my assessment on 16th November if they go along with what's on report why is it taking so long for them to decide 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Good question, maybe the information you sent with your application dose not give a true representation to the acessment report or there is staff shortage, or the person who is dealing with your case is, has gone on holiday or I'll any number of thinhd, must be a worry having read the report. If you feel the report is inacuratei you now have time to prepare for a MR siting three examples of why you think or believe the report is wrong for each of the descriptiors..you will have 30 days to make your appeal in writing once you have received the award notification letter.
  • sue76
    sue76 Community member Posts: 23 Listener
    going to start getting things together for MR and tribunal went through this last time 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.