Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Options
maya605
maya605 Community member Posts: 16 Listener
edited January 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I received a copy of my f2f assessment today. Reading it and checking points scored. I have scored 8 pts. Also the assessor wrote that it would be appropriate to review the claim in 18 months. Does this sound positive? Obviously got to wait for DWP decision. Feel extremely anxious. 

Comments

• markyboy
    markyboy Community member Posts: 367 Pioneering
    Options
    8 Points will get you standard rate if it applies to either daily living or mobility but if it is a total of both components you will get no award
    A review in 18 months should get you an award of 30 month's
  • maya605
    maya605 Community member Posts: 16 Listener
    Options
    The 8 points is all from the daily living. And as I said the assessor recommended review in 18 months. Do DWP normally agree with assessor? I’m not sure whether to be positive of a good outcome ? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,013 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As advised on your other thread, yes they usually go with the report and it's rare to go against it but it can happen. You'll need to wait for the decision.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.