Letter regarding information given at assesment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Letter regarding information given at assesment

Cameron1984
Cameron1984 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I was awarded pip in December so decision maker clearly read everything the assor wrote down so why would I be sent a letter five months after the assent saying " in your assment you mentioned you were hospitalise" surely the descion maker saw what I said why wait five months to ask me ? I'm paranoid now as if what we are they going to ask me about after th Award has been giv n I was only in hospital for a day

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome, I would not worry about it as it was logged recorded in your acessment and as you posted must have been read by the acessor and the decision maker at DWP before awarding you PIP. They may have assumed a long period and not a day visit most people would think this when reading or hearing that you where hospitalised and not giving them the time length will think several days or weeks even not just the one day.
  • Cameron1984
    Cameron1984 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Thanks for reassuring me this is a great community btw I've learned so much from this site. My father contacted them and told them it was just one day/night the women on the phone just updated the system information and said she doubts they will do anything for just one day. Eventuality she's said that I should have e asked why they waited five months to ask me about it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.