I am back. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I am back.

Options
Suzanned
Suzanned Community member Posts: 4 Connected
I have not been on in a while as I have been battling depression after my 16-year-old son passed away a year ago last March. I hit rock bottom. I found that my body did not want to work right, I could not walk far, I was eventually told last December that I have, osteoarthritis, sciatica in both hips, carpel tunnel syndrome and tendonitis in both hands. olh and Fibromyalgia.

Yep it is a lot to come to terms with. But I am now back working on my support pages for Visually impaired and blind people in Northern Ireland. I am getting back used to posting on both FB and Twitter. I am determined not to let this get me down. I won't lie down and give up.

This is the time in life when you start fighting back. I am now getting ready to go to Yoga, there I'll meet my health coordinator and arrange when to start in the gym. I am determined to have the best start to 2019 that I can. 

think that's me for now, I'll be on later, then I'll have photos to share of my Yoga place. I hope you are all having a great evening xox

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome back, you must have been in a low point but now you have risen to the challenge and getting out meeting new people making friends despite your health problems. A light in the darkness has been lit may it continue to shine bright in your live and a beacon for others to follow.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome back @Suzanned, it's great to hear from you!

I'm truly sorry for your loss and the difficult circumstances you've had to deal with. Nobody should have to go through what you've been through, and I hope you're doing as well as possible. It's absolutely brilliant to hear that you're back and fighting, and I wish you all the best for 2019. Speak soon!

Brightness