Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Options
stephen56
stephen56 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi my assessment at home was done for Pip was 9 weeks ago i am on Dla at the moment how long does it take for them to let me know outcome

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome, you should know your outcome from your acessment in 6 to 8 weeks after the acessment. Have you requested a copy of your acessment report, this can take up to 14 days to arrive one requested but people have had theirs with in a week. On receiving your report you can work out what your award may, should be by looking at the rear of the report and matching the points awarded against each of the descriptors. But you still have to wait for the official award letter notification.
  • stephen56
    Options
    It was beginning of November when i had Capita come out 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There's no time scales to decisions. If your assessment report was sent to audit then this can delay the decision. As advised, ring for a copy of the assessment report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • stephen56
    Options
    Ok ty will do. I am on Dla and i dont want to loose that before decision made 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Your DLA will continue until a decision is made.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness