Hi, my name is JayJani! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JayJani!

JayJani
JayJani Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I wish to thank you for accepting me into your Scope Family
I have many issues that i need help with,i have heard so much about Scope from friends & other Organisations,i just Pray & Hope you can help me.
I'm Bed Bound.Paraplegic.with a Severely Open Large Deep (all the way down to the Spine) Surgical Spinal Wound which Bleeds 24/7.dressed daily.requiring Blood Transmissions 3-6 months upto 6-10 Units of Blood per Hospital Inpatient Stay

Comments

• JayJani
    JayJani Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    So i wish to Thank You & all that are able to HELP or Point ME in the RIGHT DIRECTION.as i have been UNFORTUNATELY been BETRAYED.LET DOWN in the PAST.MANY TIMES.
    I require help Physically & Mentally-Advice & Help Meeting Someone .New Relationship-Friends & as More .also Financially(Disability Aids & Equipment) & Loads of Advice.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JayJani, and a warm welcome to the community! Great to have you here.

Thanks for sharing this with us. How can we help? Whilst we don't provide practical assistance here on the community, we can hopefully point you in the right direction. And we have plenty of friendly members who you can chat with too!
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JayJani welcome to the community! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JayJani

Good Morning it’s great to meet you today ????

Yes Yes I would be extremely happy ? in helping/supporting/pointing you in the right direction???

@steve51
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @JayJani
    This sounds like it is really difficult to you, I hope chatting with us hear can make you feel a little less alone :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @JayJani   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing. How can we as a community advise be a friend and help.

I am one of the team of community champions who guide and advise new members.

Please if you can get in touch and we as a  team and community see how we can help you.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness