Help me — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help me

Dotty123
Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
I’m at my witts end esa are giving me review what money do I get to live on till I get my notice 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

The same money you're receiving now. Are you on assessment rate or in a group? Either way nothing changes right now.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Dotty123
    God thank you so much I’m so stressed sorry bout all posts does that mean after my assessment I still get paid till they decide sorry to bother you 
  • poppy123456
    No problem. Yes, you'll continue to receive all of your money. The only time it will stop is if you're found fit for work once a decision is made. Of you're in the Support Group at the moment and the decision is to place you in the WRAG then you'll receive slightly less money.

You need to make sure the form is returned no later than the date stated in the letter. If you're late returning it then your money could stop for failing to return the form. Expect another face to face assessment as most people have them. Make sure you send evidence with the form because they very rarely contact anyone for any evidence. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Dotty123
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Also from @Dotty123 on another thread: 

Do you still get your money till you get decision I’m I’ll with this  x
  • poppy123456
    No problem. Yes, you'll continue to receive all of your money. The only time it will stop is if you're found fit for work once a decision is made. Of you're in the Support Group at the moment and the decision is to place you in the WRAG then you'll receive slightly less money.

You need to make sure the form is returned no later than the date stated in the letter. If you're late returning it then your money could stop for failing to return the form. Expect another face to face assessment as most people have them. Make sure you send evidence with the form because they very rarely contact anyone for any evidence. Good luck.
    Question was previously answered here.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.