Pip Results — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip Results

sunnydays
sunnydays Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
Hi, After a not so long wait, brown envelope arrived this morning with pip letter. I have been awarded 10pts for standard care and nothing for mobilty. So I have lost my enhanced and mobilty award. The only plus side is got it for 3 years but I have every intension of a MR and happy to take it to tribunal again. Why is life never simple!

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello, you didn't say if it was a PIP review or transfer from DLA to PIP, put in your MR and fucus on the PIP descriptors as to why your condition, disability impact, affect  your daily life in your inabilities to meet the requirements of the PIP descriptiors safely, repeatedly and in a timely manner.
  • sunnydays
    Hi, I went from dla too pip and was only awarded standard care so took it to tribunal and got enhanced and mobility. Had to reaply and now bk in the same boat. So doing my mr next week and will see it all way. I have know choice tbh. 
  • sunnydays
    Hi Wilko, My case was an end date from a tribunl

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.