Worried about PIP reassessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Worried about PIP reassessment

Options
stephene
stephene Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
i informed the dwp that my circumstances had changed because my health problems had become worse and that i was therefore having diffulty with certain activities,   i was told i would have to make another claim whilst still recieving my current award of pip. i followed there rules to the letter and now im worried about my assesment with capita on wednesday

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome, if your conditions have altered to the effect that you needed to report a change in circumstances and they are valid changes that are or have been on going for several months than you shouldn’t have anything to worry your unless the acessor finds your changes not as bad as you described in your application from. Good luck for Wednesday and request a copy of your acessment report next week this will shouldgive you a goo idea how your acessment went and what your award may, should be, but you still have to wait for the official award letter notification.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.