No feedback - which has caused me stress as my condition is getting worse now — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

No feedback - which has caused me stress as my condition is getting worse now

pigeon101
pigeon101 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited January 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi lost my pip may 2018 scoring o points  felt so angry  after seeing the paper work which i felt
was not worded completly correct .have just  been to first-tier tribunal jan 2019 and got  my pip
points returned on 16-1-2019   no feed back as yet 'has caused me abit of stress last few months
as my condition is getting a bit worse now.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @pigeon101 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.  Well done on a successful outcome at your tribunal.

I am one of the team of community champions. Who advise and help new members who join.

I know there will be members of community who can identify what you are dealing with.

How can we as community help?

Please ask if we can help and advise with anything.

Some one will know.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Great news. It can take 8 weeks to receive back dated money. HMCTS automatically contact DWP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Colino
    Colino Community member Posts: 19 Listener
    It can be so annoying I won my appeal last week and asked the court what happens next , They said the result of the appeal is emailed to DWP that day
    they stopped my money quick enough , but looks like they can take their time re instating it 
  • selkie
    selkie Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Hi pigeon 101,  I have nothing useful to add to the other responders. I absolutely understand the stress you are going through. Stress itself can make many health conditions worse, sadly and usually at a time we are not in any condition to handle it. Please take extra care of yourself and do your best to relax when you can. Xx
  • markyboy
    markyboy Community member Posts: 367 Pioneering
    Just don't tell the DWP that it's all making your condition worse they will re assess you and that is the last thing you need now
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pigeon101, welcome to the community and congratulations on your tribunal win!

As the others have said, the process can be tough. Do ensure you're taking the time to look after yourself and prioritise your health. Do you have people around you who can support you?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.